Senior UI Arist
CCP is looking for an experienced user interface artist with a
strong graphic design background to design the look and functionality for the
World of Darkness UI. Ideal candidates will have credited department lead
experience working on both the art and design process of UI creation.
the effort in the design, development, and implementation of all UI
elements for the World of Darkness.
with the Creative Director and Art Director to develop the guiding
concepts for the UI.
with the design and feature teams to conceptualize and prototype interface
form and functionality including block-outs and mock-ups.
and maintain the UI art style guide.
with Art Director to ensure artistic unity with the entire project
ideas containing dynamic menus and HUD elements
UI assets using Maya and Photoshop.
a strong understanding of motion graphics
- 6 + years experience designing game interfaces – PC or Console
- 2 shipped titles as Lead UI Artist on either PC or console preferably of AAA status.
- Expert Photoshop skills and strong graphic design background.
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques, tools, and principals involved in user interface design.
- Comprehensive graphic design skills with strong typography & layout design aesthetics
- Experience with Maya & Flash/After Effects
- Ability to prove out designs with prototypes.
- Understanding limitations of information display and interactivity in MMO game worlds
- Experience with developing UI for character creation and complex asset customization systems is a plus
- Able to communicate with other artists visually using quick thumbnail sketches or paintings
- Self-motivated towards solving creative problems
- Ability to take direction well
Special Note: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO/DEMO REEL. Please post that information in the "Other Info" field when applying.
This Job is no longer active!