GarageGames is seeking a skilled Lead Programmer to work in one
of our product development teams. The Technical Lead will partner with
the products Producer to lead our development team. This role will
mentor other programmers within GarageGames. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The ideal candidate will have
worked on at least 3 shipped, AAA titles.
- Lead programmer on 3StepStudio and other products.
- Define the product’s technical specifications based upon requested features and design specifications.
- Define company coding standards.
- Work with product Producer to ensure product vision and direction.
- Defines tasks with project management for entire team.
- Assist in setting up the QA process, internal build process and unit testing.
- Assist with the hiring, reviews and mentoring of programming team.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of programming experience focused on game development.
- Excellent C/C++/C# experience.
- OpenGL/DirectX API experience.
- Experience with network server/client architecture.
- Engine tools and pipeline architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of game development or gaming components (i.e. game engines, particle
- systems, 3D effects, collision detection, etc.).
- Highly motivated to build easy to use, robust tools.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and loves games.
This Job is no longer active!