GarageGames is seeking a talented Intermediate Programmer to work in one
of our product development teams. The Intermediate Programmer will work
under the guidance of the Technical Director, Programming Leads and
Producer. This role relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. The ideal candidate will have worked on at least 1
shipped, AAA title.
- Work closely with production and design to create solutions for gameplay and tools.
- Focus on rapid prototyping and iteration of new gameplay/tools, mechanics and systems.
- Implement well-architected solutions to gameplay/tools specifications as requested by the product manager and designers.
- Address existing software defects under the guidance of the Programming Leads.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent game programming experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in the creation and delivery of state-of-the-art, performance-minded tools for game development required.
- OpenGL/DirectX API experience.
- C/C#/C++ experience required with good object oriented programming skills.
- Advanced Mathematics, including Linear Algebra.
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
This Job is no longer active!