SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Producer for the Production
department. The Senior Producer is responsible for overseeing a major AAA
project shipping on all consoles. This role is responsible for overseeing all
of the main project’s ancillary products, such as handheld and mobile skus
including second-screen experiences. This role is also responsible for
overseeing the projects post-launch phase including DLC, MTX catalogues (if
applicable), software patches and updates. Responsibilities include forging
strong, successful partnerships with internal and external development teams,
including day-to-day communication and management as necessary. It also include
overseeing localization efforts, managing licensor requests and feedback, helping
to manage QA efforts internally, and closely tracking submission and approval
process with the Developer, Publisher, and other internal and external
stakeholders…communicating updates to all necessary parties. The Sr. Producer
will ensure that milestones are delivered on-time, on-budget and complete as
per the Development Agreement, and that the approved submissions maintain a
high standard of brand integrity.
He or she will work with the Director, Talent Relations, to help coordinate
voice sessions and/or with Licensor Talent Relations group, pending the
project. They will also work with the Manager, Rights & Clearances, to
identify any legal and rights/clearances issues and support Marketing and PR as
He or she may work closely with external licensing partners to secure approvals
from an art, animation and design standpoint. Meticulous attention to detail
required to ensure files delivered to and from licensor are tracked properly
and feedback is logged.
Additional job responsibilities may include:
•Work within WBIE's centralized online portal to create, document, and
communicate project status as well as to maintain best practices and processes.
•Building visually compelling PowerPoint presentations for internal and
external consumption. Art background and/or extensive experience with
Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus.
•Work within JIRA bug tracking tool, querying bugs, entering bug cases and
reviewing, triaging bugs through the system. Previous experience with this tool
- Working directly with dev teams on the day to day
development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all
phases of project development.
- Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and
gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Insuring relevant
feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent
- Overseeing the Q/A and localization process with
internal and external vendors.
- Communicating updates to all necessary team members.
This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos,
visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls,
and site visits to the Developer.
- Supporting the VP, Production in other videogame
projects as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Game design/production training a plus.
- Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game
developer or publisher.
- 7+ years experience in console/handheld videogame game
production; experience shipping console/handheld games necessary.
- A strong background and understanding of multi-platform
video game production preferred.
- Practical experience in setting, guiding and evaluating
multiple styles of production processes.
- Multi-language localization experience preferred.
- Previous experience with multiplayer games is highly
- Strong and effective communication with multiple teams
is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR,
creative, QA, Exec and more.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven
ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple
tasks and meet deadlines.
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic
thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Must excel at following up on task completion,
identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and
- Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and
- Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between
budget, schedule and design goals.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills. Knowledge of MS Project
and Powerpoint a plus.
This Job is no longer active!