Senior Network Programmer
ROBLOX is a
leading user-generated gaming site that makes players the architects of their
own 3D worlds, drawing over one billion page views and 21 million in-game hours
each month. The site is ranked #1 in the US for total engagement time within
the 8-14 year old segment, and is rapidly growing in popularity amongst players
aged 15+. Our vision is to become the leader in user-generated gaming for all
ages, around the world. On ROBLOX, players use core building components to
create elaborate online games that simulate the real world. Check out our
latest news at blog.roblox.com.
We are seeking a highly skilled senior software engineer to join the Game Physics & Network team. If you enjoy building a large scale distributed 3D physics simulation environment and hunger to understand the workings and infrastructure of a massive online user-generated gaming platform, this is your dream job.
- Participate in determining technical approaches and developing new or enhancing network technologies
- Implement and own major distributed simulation features
- Implement and optimize the virtual world replication protocol
- Maintain and optimize the test automation framework for distributed simulation
- Collaborate with all client engineering teams to build a scalable and versatile game networking environment
This Job is no longer active!