Senior Software Engineer - Client
Dire Wolf Digital is a
thriving, growing game studio located in the desirable “LoDo” district of
downtown Denver, Colorado - just two blocks from Coors Field!
At Dire Wolf Digital, we have
a passion for playing and making great games. We have a proven track
record for delivering top quality product in the digital collectible and
digital trading card game space. Dire Wolf Digital is built around a core team
with over 10 product launches and 30 expansions to their credit. Come join the
leaders in the digital collectible market as we innovate and scale to bring our
products to millions of gamers worldwide on the PC and mobile platforms.
If you are passionate about
games, and the best at what you do, then we want you to join our team.
Dire Wolf Digital is looking for a
Senior Software Engineer who will be primarily responsible for architecting,
developing, and delivering stand-alone game client features/interfaces on
multiple platforms including PC, mobile, and console.
- Collaborate with design to architect and build
player facing game features
- Collaborate with team to innovate in areas of
UI, UX, and graphics presentation on multiple platforms
- Design/Build/Optimize asset pipeline and
- Optimize performance of all client systems on
- Experience on at least two game projects and/or
five (5) years relevant engineering experience
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to
collaborate with teammates is essential
- Desire to learn new skills and languages quickly
- Knowledge of 3D programming techniques
- Ability to mentor other engineers
- A passion for games
This Job is no longer active!