Senior Software Engineer - Gameplay
Dire Wolf Digital is a
thriving, growing game studio located in the desirable “LoDo” district of
downtown Denver, Colorado - just two blocks from Coors Field!
At Dire Wolf Digital, we have
a passion for playing and making great games. We have a proven track
record for delivering top quality product in the digital collectible and
digital trading card game space. Dire Wolf Digital is built around a core team
with over 10 product launches and 30 expansions to their credit. Come join the
leaders in the digital collectible market as we innovate and scale to bring our
products to millions of gamers worldwide on the PC and mobile platforms.
If you are passionate about
games, and the best at what you do, then we want you to join our team.
Dire Wolf Digital is looking for a
full-time Senior Gameplay Engineer who will be primarily responsible for
collaborating with world-class game designers to create game logic and features
for some of the leading digital collectables games on the market.
- Collaborate with Game Design to build fun and
- Script game entities
- Extend gameplay features
- Write automated tests for game features
- Work with QA to test and debug game play
- Minimum of five (5) years as an engineer in an
- Strong communication skills and ability to
collaborate with teammates
- Experience with finite state machines and
- Experience with Java, Linux, C++, and at least
one (1) scripting language
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills and languages
- Ability to mentor other engineers
- A passion for games and building great gameplay
This Job is no longer active!