Key Performance Competencies
· Creativity/Continuous Improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Utilizes art knowledge and computer software skills to produce high quality 2D and 3D assets for gaming environment including video, glass artwork, signage, etc
· Mentors team in creating assets using experience, advanced methodologies, and best practices
· Develops innovative design solutions with engineers and game designers for new products
· Creates visual content that accentuates the underlying game math and integrates into the system platform requirements
· Proactively works with multidiscipline project team to collaboratively create the highest quality games
· Researches and disseminates information on new techniques, tool sets, and best practices to the team
· Various production duties including (but not limited to):
o Game Documentation
o Game Prototyping
o Tradeshow artwork support
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Reports to Art Manager
Education, Training and Experience
· Associate’s Degree or Certification in art or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· 5+ years work experience in digital media and design
The physical demands of typical office positions are expected. The ability to sit and perform terminal/computer work for lengthy periods is expected.
This is a non-smoking office environment.
This Job is no longer active!