Director, Customer Support
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Director, Customer Support is responsible for leading the department that will provide in game and billing/payment support for online, social and mobile games. They will drive a high degree of customer service and retention while achieving departmental and company objectives.
Develop, direct and oversee the activities of customer service staff within the company by assuming overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs; Establish and manage outsourcing efforts
- Define, implement and administer customer service policies, processes, procedures and training
- Identify, analyze and recommend customer service tools; Oversee the development and management of support tools, materials and procedures for customer service operations including development of deep and detailed knowledge bases
- Collaborate with developers and production teams to provide feedback to help improve the game experience for the customer
- Create and maintain support-staffing models to ensure the company is meeting and exceeding support goals and ensuring the team is able to adapt as the business needs change; Create customer service reporting system to show progress, value and ROI; Provide regular reports and analysis of customer service statistics to management
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of customer service experience
- 4+ years management experience
- Online gaming experience preferred
- Experience with a range of customer service platforms such as live chat, call centers, email, ticket systems, etc.
- Experience managing multiple international or mutli-region efforts
- Experience designing and building user-centered scalable service
- Solid experience in creating department strategic plans, managing and creating department budget, as well as experience handling day-to-day tactical planning and reporting
- Customer Support experience in various industries a plus
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MBA degree a plus
This Job is no longer active!