MS SQL DBA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Database Administrator is responsible for managing and administering the database infrastructure for corporate and game environments. This includes ensuring data integrity and database security, availability and performance.
- Database design and development; install, configure, upgrade and migrate existing databases
- Optimize database function by index creation and tuning
- Create database reports (e.g. user data, financial data, etc.)
- Support game updates; monitor the database for integrity and solve outstanding issues
- Review processes and identify areas of improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 – 6 years of database management/administration experience
- Data Warehousing experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
This Job is no longer active!