Lead/Senior Character Artist
Main Work Duties:
Creating high quality 3D character/weapons/accessories and textures with combining traditional fine art and technical art skills for use in gameplay and cinematics. Designing and generating the hi-rez rendered 3D images for marketing materials.
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 4 years of experience as professional 3D Character Artist in game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Ability to create organic models (human faces, clothing, imaginary creatures)
- Ability to create hard surface models (weapons, armor)
- Ability to create highpoly and lowply models and textures
- Experience creating/tuning surface shaders a plus
- Excellent skills in using major 3D software (Maya/Softimage)
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working the full development cycle from initial concept though to the final release stage with at least 2 released titles.
*Please include the links to your demo/portfolio reel or sample works in your resume when applying.
This Job is no longer active!