Lead/Senior Environmental Artist
Main Work Duties:
Creating high quality 3D environment models and textures with combining traditional fine art and technical art skills for use in gameplay and cinematics.
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 4 years of experience as professional 3D Environment Artist in game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Have good color theory and technical expertise in architectural layout, lighting, scene composition, and environmental FX.
- Expertise in architectural and organic modeling
- Ability to approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly
- Experience creating/tuning surface shaders a plus
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment
- Excellent skills in using major 3D software (Maya/Max)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working the full development cycle from initial concept though to the final release stage with at least 2 released titles.
* Please include the links to your demo/portfolio reel or sample works in your resume when applying.
This Job is no longer active!