Lead/Senior Cinematic Artist
Main Work Duties:
Creating all cinematics related storytelling in the game including visual directions, camera work, and storyboards development collaborating with creative leads. Making/editing trailers for product pitch and marketing presentation materials.
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional Cinematic Artist in post/video production, game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Excellent understanding of cinematography, storytelling, lighting as well as composition
- Experience working with actors in a mocap studio
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a feature film production a plus
- Excellent skills in using major 3D software package (Maya/Softimage)
*Please attatch a file of your portfolio when applying
This Job is no longer active!