Lead/Senior FX/Lighting Artist
Main Work Duties:
Creating effects and lighting materials for use in gameplay and cinematics.
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional FX/Lighting Artist in post/video production, game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Excellent knowledge of particle effect tools and advanced FX and lighting in a real-time game engine
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent knowledge of animation in mechanics and imaginary creatures
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in using major 3D software (Maya/Max/Softimage)
*Please attatch a file of your portfolio when applying
This Job is no longer active!