QA Engineer - Irrational Games
QA ENGINEER - IRRATIONAL GAMES
Award-winning studio Irrational Games, best known for its BioShock franchise, is looking for a QA Engineer to work with the technology team and the QA department. You will be responsible for all technical tasks related to supporting the QA testing effort, including setting up automated tests, creating metrics-gathering tools, and managing our build system. You should have great communication skills, a passion for making great games, and the ability to work and think creatively when it comes to game quality assurance.
· Develop tools to streamline the testing process, and to make bug reports more effective.
· Create and maintain automated test suites.
· Work closely with the QA department to help them achieve their goals.
· Work with your manager to generate technical designs and schedules.
· Write, document, and test the code that you design.
· 3+ years of experience with C/C++.
· 1+ year of experience working as a QA Engineer, SDET, or similar role.
· One or more shipped game titles.
· Commitment to code quality, documentation, and reliable testing procedures.
· Strong understanding of software/game QA.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with recent game-console technology (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii).
This Job is no longer active!