Build Engineer - Irrational Games
BUILD ENGINEER - IRRATIONAL GAMES
Award-winning studio Irrational Games, best known for its BioShock franchise, is looking for a Build Engineer to maintain and improve the build system. This role is responsible for ensuring the build runs smoothly as the size and complexity of product increases. You'll implement feature requests and new technologies to optimize the build process and enhance the performance of the entire build infrastructure. As part of the build team that is in charge of all final product delivery, you will work with producers and the QA department to ensure we produce high-quality products.
· Ensure that the finished product is compliant with publisher submission requirements.
· Build, manage, and maintain automation processes while investigating build failures.
· Ensure that automation processes are running smoothly.
· Increase productivity by figuring out how to give more work to computers.
· Engage various teams and present build and release pipelines in a clear manner.
· Always be on the lookout for ways to reduce workload and fine-tune software deployment.
· At least 3+ years working with C++ and C#.
· 1+ or more years in build, test, release, and deployment automation.
· Prior experience with distributed build systems.
· Familiarity with various build-automation solutions such as make, (N)Ant, or Maven.
· Familiarity with SQL.
· Good understanding of source-control management software, such as Perforce.
· Solid software-engineering background, able to read code and understand its basic form and function.
This Job is no longer active!