Gaming Software Engineer
The Gaming Engineer works in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment in creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. She/he is responsible for design, code development, debugging, testing, integration and documentation of software products. This engineer has solid foundation in software development and is expected to work under moderate
· Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
· Assists in the creation of technical design documents for the products
· Works with senior staff to develop design and code that adheres to the written specifications
· Participates in peer reviews of code design and written code as assigned.
· Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
· Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise
· Works with other Software Engineers to promote the reuse of code and designs in current projects
· Participates as required in process improvement initiatives
· Assists in the technical analysis of potential tools and commercial productsto light supervision from a senior developer.
Education, Training and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or related experience
· At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
· 1 year of Gaming or related technology experience is a plus
This Job is no longer active!