3DS Max Generalist
Our ideal candidate is an artist who is a true 3DS Max generalist. Someone who is highly creative, multi-talented and works well with production and production deadlines. The candidate must have strong Modeling, Animation, Rigging, Lighting, Particles, Dynamics and Rendering skills. The artist will create a wide variety of Models for Architecture, Characters, Props, Vehicles and General Organic elements for the type of Medical Illustration and Accident Reconstruction that our firm is known for. This person must thrive on working together with a small team where every member of our team is involved in all aspects of our project’s creation. We believe that a small, focused, and dedicated team of talented people can create amazing work.
• Create high quality photorealistic 3D Characters, Environments, Vehicle and Assets that adhere to the Art Direction and style established for the client.
• Create detailed, accurate animations of characters for our scene files.
• Work with Art leads and Designers to plan, layout and execute vision of project.
• Artists must be able to work independently or in small groups to trouble-shoot and provide solutions to production issues related to asset creation and world building
• 5-6 years experience with 3DS Max as a Generalist
• Possess advanced 3D skills using 3DS Max.
• Must be highly proficient using Adobe Photoshop to create textures
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
• Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Art and production pipelines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Self-motivated individual with a willingness to continue learning
• Strong portfolio showcasing your most recent work
• BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification
• Character Animation
• Character Setup and Rigging
• 3D Modeling – Environment, Vehicle and Props
• Materials and Texture creation and editing
• Lighting with Mental Ray or Vray
• Particles and Dynamics
• Experience using Z-Brush is a plus
This Job is no longer active!