We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior level Pipeline TD with a proven track record delivering stable, innovative, and production-ready tools for VFX. There's plenty of work to do, so ultimately the nature of the job will vary with the skills and experience you bring to the table. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing studio with a highly respected development team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This is Project based hire for Digital Asset Production System (DAPS Project). The goal of the DAPS project is to build a pipeline to connect the work of CG artists & vendors across multiple productions and locations. These are feature film & themed entertainment projects.
Works with the VFX Sups, IT & Pipeline Supervisor to architect and develop production tools and supporting modules in a Python scripting language environment. Primary responsibilities include automating the use of Shotgun, Revolver, Deadline to build a Digital Asset Production System.
• 4+ years production experience
• In depth knowledge of Maya, Nuke & Adobe software
• Expert python skills
• Comfortable developing for Windows, Mac & Linux
• Great communication skills
• Good time management
• Expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• On top of latest trends in VFX production and development
This Job is no longer active!