Lead/ Senior Graphic Engine/Tools Programmer
Main Work Duty:
Defining and developing cutting edge 3D rendering technology within the constraints of the target system and performance characteristics of the game and engine as wells as all aspects of various game development pipelines and tools.
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 4 years of professional experience in creating 3D graphic libraries for PC/PS3/Xbox360
- Deep knowledge and understanding on the latest CG technologies and production environment.
- Excellent 3D math and physics skills
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Highly skill in performance optimization
- Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
This Job is no longer active!