Lead/ Senior Game Level Designer
Game Level Designer
Main Work Duties:
Creating and designing solid, visually stunning environments and mission scenarios for single and multiplayer 3D action games.
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional single and multiplayer level game designer for PC/PS3/Xbox360 for action games
- Experience using major 3D modeling tools
- Experience creating and adjusting events and AI script languages
- Skills in drawing realistic buildings and natural geological features suitable for the game concept
- Interested in the process of creating the game itself by planning and designing the game settings
- Ability to rationally analyze the good and bad of a game designs
- Excellent understanding of integrating visual look and effects to enhance gameplay experience
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles
This Job is no longer active!