Senior Software Engineer
Mitutoyo America Corp. is a global manufacturer of precision measuring tools and instruments with opportunities in the City of Industry, CA. We are seeking a well qualified Senior Software Engineer for 3D visualization and geometry solutions development in a progressive team environment. Job responsibilities include; designing, developing, maintaining and testing of Microsoft-based software applications.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible to:
• Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design, work with system engineers to clarify user needs, suggest changes and determine extent of programming required.
• Research new functionality, programming language, measurement technology and hardware integration for future system upgrades or enhancements.
• Formulate and design software system programs and interface screens involving multiple modules or subsystems. MeasurLink Senior Software Engineer will be involved with database architecture as it pertains to the preceding.
•Encode program, prepare test data, test and debug program.
• Analyze test runs, determine necessary modifications and re-code program.
• Create and compile software specifications, user documentation and development documentation.
• Replicate user system errors, analyze test runs, determine bug and code program fix.
• Provide technical support to system engineering or end users to resolve system problems.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Master's/PhD degree a plus) in computer science, engineering, or related field, 5+ years experience with strong C++/MFC and C# knowledge and Object Oriented Design. Solid math fundamentals are required.
This Job is no longer active!