We are seeking a Project Coordinator for a Digital Asset Production System project.
The Visual Effects Coordinator assists the Project Manager in facilitating communication and information sharing between artists, supervisors and the project management team.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports the Project manager to meet production priorities, delivery targets and task deadlines
- Responsible for managing the flow of information across the department
- Schedules, prepares and tracks tasks between locations and departments
- Creates and distributes meeting notes
- Responds to department needs and crew requests
- Make runs for the department as needed
- 3+ years experience coordinating animation or VFX
- Experience with Shotgun or equivalent production management system
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, initiates follow-up action
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle high volume needs in a deadline-driven environment.
Woodland Hills, California
This Job is no longer active!