Digital Illustrators are responsible for the look and feel of multiple games with a focus on text/fonts and photorealistic art style.
Digital Illustrators will be responsible for working closely with the Art Director on simultaneous projects while completing games and assisting other senior artists in completing their games. In addition, the Digital Illustrator will participate in all stages of game design from brain storming to final delivery.
- Participate in project design.
- Complete work within scheduled deadlines.
- Manage multiple simultaneous game projects.
- Working with Art Director in shifting project priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare files for delivery to clients in accordance with client specifications.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects or 3D software a plus, but not required
- Strong interest in playing and creating highly creative games
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
Education and Experience:
- Salary based on portfolio and experience
This Job is no longer active!