Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to the Art Director, the Graphic Designer will work closely with the marketing department to design promotional and marketing pieces for both online and print use. This person will design a broad spectrum of materials, including web sites, interactive pieces, flyers, and brochures.
- Conceptualize, design and produce materials in support of marketing department needs
- Create graphics and HTML web pages for use on all H5G online initiatives
- Communicate with Web developers to ensure that designs are executed correctly
- Create Flash animations for online use
- Prepare files for offset and digital printing
- Coordinate with print vendors
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all materials are timely and up-to-date
- Ability to turn concepts into fully rendered solutions
- Ability to design web pages using Dreamweaver and Flash
- Ability to design pages for print
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong typographic skills
- Experience in designing for CSS and HTML 5
- Understanding of current trends in the interactive and social media space
- Knowledge of gaming industry trends and design experience preferred
- Understanding of game design practices and playability of games preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in online and print design
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Rich experience with social networks, social media tools and online communities; strong Twitter, blogging and Facebook skills.
This Job is no longer active!