· Create a smooth functioning of information technology by serving as the primary liaison between the technical and non-technical personnel.
· Track all internal help requests and ensures they're filled, monitors computer performance to determine any problems and performs administrative tasks such as tracking computer-related orders, billing, maintaining license documentation and renewing upgrades.
· Perform day-to-day computer support such as installing basic software and providing updates.
· Handle IT Tickets by managing their individual task schedules, monitoring their progress, and following through until each task is complete.
· Must understand Macintosh and Windows environments.
· Experience must demonstrate effective handling of a variety of priorities and timelines; attention to detail and accuracy in performing work; effective communication with diverse groups/individuals; effective customer service skills.
· Must be fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook.
· Must have experience working with Google Documents and Gmail.
· Must have knowledge and experience working between Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
· Has an understanding of Visual Effects and Production.
· Knowledge of Shotgun Studios is a plus.
Experience: Requires at least one year of experience in a computer hardware and software support position that includes responsibilities for installing, trouble-shooting, and maintaining a micro computer network along with peripherals.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Core competencies: Communication, Planning, Technology
This Job is no longer active!