Sr. 3D Artist
The Sr. 3D Artist will be responsible for creating immersive characters and environments for our titles, and will work closely with the game developers to design game play from start to finish. Key tasks will include:
Big Viking Games
- Conceptualizing own assets, creating models and all subsequent 2D textures from start to finish
- Creating accurate and detailed models, as well as generating convincing renders
- Creating props, environments and characters
is Canada’s leading social and mobile game development studio, where our employees are passionate about creating amazing games that are played and enjoyed by millions of people all over the world. We don’t just create fun for other people, we work hard to create a fun environment that our staff love to spend time in.
Come join one of Canada’s fastest growing gaming start-ups as a Sr. 3D Artist
based in our London, Ontario studio.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- B.A. or Diploma in design, multimedia or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of game industry experience with mobile experience an asset
- 5+ years of relevent experience a must
- Strong portfolio exhibiting a solid understanding of art fundamentals across both 2D and 3D disciplines
- Solid modelling skills with Maya or 3D Max (character, building environment and environment properties)
- Strong knowledge in 3D lighting and rendering in Maya or 3D Max
- Proficient in industry standard 2D and 3D software
- Basic knowledge in rigging and 3D animation
- 3D effects and particle system will be an additional asset
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, stamina, and creative passion
This Job is no longer active!