As a Human Resources Specialist, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR/Recruiting functions and oversee the facility administration for Bron Animation. You have a genuine interest in Human Resources and in fostering a positive, creative and collaborative work environment.
• Drive all HR functions and programs
• Actively participate and administer employment offers and contracts, orientations, terminations, immigration and relocation, employee relations, management coaching, legal compliance, performance management, compensation, benefits administration, renewals and enhancements, social committee/morale initiatives, Health & Safety adherence and training & development initiatives.
• Actively participate in leadership meetings and the development and execution of HR strategies.
• Manage, deliver and execute company-wide initiatives such as job families, annual review process, compensation strategies and employee surveys.
• Work with managers and employees to provide advice, problem solve and counsel on sensitive and non-routine employee relations and performance issues.
• Develop, implement and maintain company policies and procedures as required and ensure legal compliance.
• Tracking and maintaining employee time off and personnel records.
• Recruiting responsibilities include setting up interviews, job postings, prescreening and reference checking, tracking applicants through the recruitment process, hosting interviews and assisting in the creation and maintenance of Job Descriptions.
• Prepare and manage the HR and Facilities budgets for the Animation department.
• Oversee facilities administration for the Animation department.
This Job is no longer active!