Video Games Programmer
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a Video Games Programmer to join our iPhone team.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Programming in the relevant languages (C/C++)
• Programming all the various game modules (artificial intelligence, sound library, display);
• Programming the tools required by other developers;
• Collaborating closely with the game designer as well as the graphics teams to determine various game constraints and establish each element.
• Essential: C/C++
• Asset: Experience with iPhone, Wii, PS3, Xbox Live Arcade, PSP or DS.
• Essential: University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
• Essential: 2 years of experience;
• Essential: Fluent in French and English;
• Essential: Knowledge of 3D programming (OpenGL);
• Important: Organized, self-reliant and a team player;
• Asset: Experience in the video game industry.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Ability to optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device;
• Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner;
• High interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture;
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
This Job is no longer active!