Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Apple is hiring world-class designers and experienced cartographers to innovate-on, and tackle some of the most challenging data visualization and info-graphic design problems that exist today-- maps.
• Minimum three years experience designing and implementing small and large scale digital maps.
• Experience working with a variety of spatial datasets including street networks, landuse, landcover and vegetation, business/points of interest, buildings, transit systems, hydrological networks, elevation/terrain, and imagery.
• Deep geographic knowledge, including familiarity with cartographic conventions and expectations outside of the United States.
• World-class design skills.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement cartographic specifications through data processing and software development efforts.
- Develop functional specifications for creation or extension of GIS and graphics editing software.
- Define project requirements and work to prioritize and design features and enhancements.
- Coordinate with individuals involved in data assembly, data processing, software development, and interface design to achieve frequent updates to maps application.
This Job is no longer active!