SENIOR USER INTERFACE SOFTWARE ENGINEER – GEFORCE EXPERIENCE
SENIOR USER INTERFACE SOFTWARE ENGINEER - GEFORCE EXPERIENCE #1646424
As a Senior User Interface Software Engineer in the User Experience (UX) team at NVIDIA you will be part of a highly collaborative group of professionals with a passion for innovation and a strong desire to revolutionize the way millions of users interact with hardware, software and services. In this role you will work primarily on NVIDIA GeForce Experience and Project Shield.
You will collaborate on innovative solutions with other software engineers and user experience designers to create applications on schedule and within budget. You will work closely with the Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Documentation teams to gather requirements, produce written design specifications, formulate test strategies and build online help. As a senior member of the team you will have the opportunity to mentor interns and new college graduates.
- Be a great software engineer ? fast, creative, communicative and able to think on your feet.
- Be a team player ? collaborate with user experience designers to implement the best possible end-user experience.
- Have a passion for building application user interfaces that meet the needs of the end-user.
- Demonstrable experience in software design and documentation, prototyping, and implementation of user interfaces using complex APIs on the Microsoft Windows platform.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the entire software development process is required.
- Must understand the need to and be willing to develop unit and integration tests.
- Possess an ability to consider and apply business goals when implementing and testing code.
- Deliver on time within rapid release cycles having a strong desire to ship products while multi-tasking.
- 5 or more years of industry experience building applications for the Microsoft® Windows platform.
- Degree in Computer Science is required; a Masters degree is preferred.
- Be fluent in Microsoft® Visual Studio, Microsoft® Visio, and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be an expert in C#/C++ and implementing user interfaces using Microsoft?s WPF technology and Windows APIs.
This Job is no longer active!