CLOUD APPLIANCE ARCHITECT
CLOUD APPLIANCE ARCHITECT #1601459
NVIDIA GRID is a line of server and cloud appliances that will change how businesses interact with their workstations.
You will join a team that is a startup inside a large company. You will work on all levels of the product, designing and architecting features of a nascent business. You will lead a team of capable and dedicated engineers, setting example on all programming best practices. This job involves designing on all levels of the product, client, server and communication.
This is a rare opportunity to have the excitement and creative-focused work of a startup, while having the security and the funding of a company like NVIDIA.
- Ms (Bs minimum) in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College.
- 5 years or more of industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of C and C++
- Consistently deliver code of high-quality and deliver on time
- Experience with scripting languages a plus
- Distributed, multi-threaded design and implementation. Experience with threading a plus.
- Knowledge of database design and programming a strong plus
- Experience with other aspects of cloud computing such as deployment, security, monitoring, etc. a plus
- Good leader capable of driving a team of engineers
This Job is no longer active!