SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST #1571206
NVIDIA needs an innovative Social Media Strategist - with passion for the tools of the trade, the experience to evangelize in a global setting, and the stature to lead from the front.
The successful candidate will oversee our worldwide engagement in social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, etc. He/she will develop and spread best practices; create and maintain tools to keep internal groups aligned; and measure the impact our efforts are having.
- Strategize with and educate others on embedding social media deeper into our corporate culture
- Partner internally to use social media tools as a central force in marketing NVIDIA and our products
- Experiment with alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Serve as the eyes and ears of our brand across social media channels
- Participate actively on corporate social media platforms.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations
- Measure the impact of our social media activities
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area
- 5+ years of proven track record in the area of social media, with strong understanding of its relationship to PR and traditional marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to share results in a fast-paced setting
- Strength in the creative and analytical sides of social media, and the ability to jump between the two
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines, and to thrive in a team environment
This Job is no longer active!