CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER
CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER #1593311
NVIDIA is looking for a operations engineer to help support the development of a large-scale, highly available cloud gaming system. The system will be capable of running thousands of simultaneous games.
In this position, the applicant will be expected to:
- Create build and branching processes
- Branch and integrate code
- Set up new automated builds
- Deploy software to clouds on a daily basis
- Release new software to customers
The applicant will need to gain a broad and deep understanding of the system, and be available for occasional urgent work. As a system expert, the applicant will also help developers to debug problems.
- MS (preferred) or BS in Computer Science
- Experience with build systems such as Maven, Jenkins, makefiles, etc.
- Experience with version control systems -- Perforce preferred
- Strong scripting background: Python, Perl, bash
- Strong debugging skills
- Good programming background: Java
- Fast ramp-up capability
- Linux and Windows OS management
Industry experience preferred but not required.
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Enterprise virtualization (Xen, VMWare, etc.)
- Nexus (Maven repository manager)
This Job is no longer active!