WINDOWS CAMERA AND IMAGING DRIVER DEVELOPER
WINDOWS CAMERA AND IMAGING DRIVER DEVELOPER #1594575
NVIDIA Automotive seeks skilled and enthusiastic software designers to join software engineering team to provide innovative next-gen audio solutions to some of world?s best-known Car OEMs. NVIDIA Automotive software engineering is small dynamic team with startup feel while being integral part of well-established NVIDIA Desktop, MAC, Windows software engineering teams and poised for greatness in Automotive landscape across the globe.
Ideal candidate must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment with understanding of full product lifecycle and who is passionate to make his mark in world of Automotive. The candidate should be self-motivated and one who can deliver on or ahead of schedule. Must be self-driven for providing exceptional software quality while having a passion for audio, music.
- Design, Develop and integrate audio driver software for Windows OS environment.
- Provide solutions to real-time scheduling issues in SoC environment.
- Provide solutions to complex audio routing management and audio processing pipeline.
- Provide necessary design documentation.
- Support internal and external engineering team to deliver a successful product.
- Occasional travel to support onsite collaboration at customer location during critical project stages.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, EE or equivalent with 3+ years of work experience.
- Solid understanding of Windows Internals, and the Windows audio stack.
- WDM Audio Driver and Streaming A/V drivers design.
- Windows Driver Kit (WDK).
- Windows 8 driver development a plus.
- Strong C / C++ programming skills with experience in real-time multithreaded system software development.
- Proficient in debugging techniques and tools.
- Good communications, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.