Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft, an international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and console, is seeking a Jr. Producer (Jr Video Game Project Manager) to join our Toronto Studio.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The producer will be responsible for the development (budget, deadlines, content) of mobile games. The successful candidate will manage a team of Designers, Programmers and 2D/3D Artists.
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, programmers, artists and testers;
- Manage the development of new games throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in collaboration with the Managers and the internal/external experts;
- Ensure communication with Gameloft executive producers and quality assurance teams in other studios for project follow-up;
- Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to direct the creation of new games based on marketing research and create new advertising programs;
- Responsible for ensuring that no modification is made to the game in the commit lock stage.
Skills and Profile
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the video game industry with at least one published title to your credit;
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games;
- Highly motivated and enterprising;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
Please include your resume, motivation letter and portfolio with your application.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
- Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, and telecommunication carriers
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
- Work in an international environment where you can communicate with other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions (good office space quality, located in Toronto)
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games. For 10 years, Gameloft has been established as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation®Network.
Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Brothers in Arms allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 4,500 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)