Mobile Game Programmer
Wicked Loot is looking for a talented and enthusiastic mobile game programmer for a new and innovative game project. If you love working with a small and cross-disciplined team then we'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is a good communicator, is able to balance requirements against implementation, and enjoys technical challenges and the satisfaction of overcoming them. Must have a passion for video games.
The initial game you’ll be working on was recently funded. The game is planned for release in mid 2014. There are opportunities to work on future projects based on your input.
- Unity 3D game engine experience a must
- Gameplay and logic coding
- Experience with multiplayer networking technology
- Proven experience in designing and developing reliable and robust systems
- Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
- Experience with 2D user interface development and GUI programming
- Agile development exposure
- BS/MS in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline
- Must have experience launching a mobile game before
- Ideally the candidate is local to the bay area, but we are open to remote contractors
Wicked Loot is an indie game studio formed from award winning gaming industry veterans who cut their teeth at Sega, Konami, Bethesda Softworks and Yahoo just to name a few. Our office is located in Mountain View, CA.
WHY WORK AT WICKED LOOT?
- We believe in inspired design, and we find ways to inject that into our game development process
- The company has flown team members to Hawaii to work
- We actively engage with our fans each day, doing such fun events like a 48 hour live stream that attracted over half a million viewers
- We believe in giving back to the community, which include donating all of our revenue for a week to provide aid to the Philippines.
- You get to work from home
Please include your resume, portfolio and cover letter.
This Job is no longer active!