NetherRealm Studios seeks an Associate Artist, Generalist who will be responsible for creating general art assets of the highest quality for the Character Team. This person will work closely with the team’s Senior Artists, Art Leads and Art Director to ensure aesthetics quality is kept at the highest-bar across all in game assets.
Using industry standard 3D packages as well as proprietary Team tools, creates art assets for their assigned development project.
Participates in departmental meetings to share personal ideas for workflow efficiency
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· Must possess good artistic skills and a working knowledge of 2D/3D art production.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· At Least a 2-year 2D/3D art degree or equivalent. BFA is preferred.
· Must be proficient in Maya.
· Must have experience with optimized game resolution modeling.
· Must have experience with high polygon sculpting in ZBrush or Mudbox.
· Must have experience with texture painting in Photoshop.
· Experience with Unreal 3 Engine is a plus.
· Strong 2D digital painting and/or drawing skills are a plus.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
· Strong interest in computer or video games.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal
opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability,
marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as
may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category
protected by law.