Foundry 42 LTD is looking for a Tools Programmer to work on our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen!
The Tools Programmer will work in a co-operative, cross-disciplinary team environment to develop and maintain tools used by designers, artists and other developers throughout Cloud Imperium's whole production pipeline.
* Design, create, document, maintain, and improve content development tools for all disciplines
* Work closely with artists, engineers and developers on various tools to improve the overall pipeline.
* Work to continuously improve the user experience and performance of our in house tools.
* Excellent C++ programming skills.
* Experience with C#.
* A strong desire to maintain and create a usable, efficient toolset for the team.
* A passion for making and playing games.
* Work well in a co-operative team environment.
* Excellent problem solving and code optimization skills.
Bonus points can include
* Experience with 3DS Max and/or Maya plugin development.
* Knowledge of WPF and MVVM architecture.
* Python experience.
* CryEngine development experience
* Online game and/or MMO development experience
* One or more shipped products, especially PC products
* Experience with other UI and frameworks (Qt, MFC).
Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Please click the link to apply