Foundry 42 Ltd. in Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer.
As a Senior Graphics Programmer on a high-spec PC only title you'll help us push the already great visuals even further by implementing the very latest rendering technology to deliver a truly next generation experience. You'll be working closely with other members of our multi-disciplinary team across multiple studios to ensure we identify and deliver the very best and most suitable solutions to bring the game universe to life.
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Expert in 3D rendering, 3D math, and optimization of the complete rendering pipeline
• Renderer development experience using DirectX, and optionally OpenGL
• Experience creating and optimizing shaders in HLSL
• Strong C++ and Multi-threaded programming skills
• A passion for making and playing games
• work well in a co-operative team environment
• Ability to innovate, plan and deliver full features
• Strong mentoring skills
• Pro-actively identify and address problems
• Up to date knowledge of the latest rendering techniques
• Good English communication and writing skills.
• CryEngine development experience
• Renderer development using OpenGL
• Online game and/or MMO development experience
• Space combat sim development experience
• One or more shipped products, especially PC products
• Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming
• OpenGL, CUDA, and/or Direct Compute experience
• Mentoring or management experience