Senior Networking Engineer
As a Senior Network Engineer at inXile, you would work closely with the engineering team
on the technical design and development of our networking system for
our latest RPGs. The ideal candidate will have a key role in the
technical decisions and be involved in prototyping and building core elements
of the game. If you are an expert using Unity, have delivered games on consoles, and desire a role where you
have a lot of input, let us know!
- Designing, implementing, and supporting real-time multiplayer network systems in Unity.
- Producing production-quality clean code in C#.
- Facilitating and performing code reviews with team members.
- Keeping up to date with technological developments and advancements.
- Debugging minor and major bugs and performance issues on multiple platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, PC, etc.
- Providing technical leadership in areas of specialization and assisting other engineers with technical questions.
- Proven track record of professional programming experience.
- At least 1 released title as networking programmer, or where multiplayer programming was a primary responsibility.
- Familiarity with networking APIs of popular consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation.
- Strong generalist skills and solid code architectural skills.
- Solid background in real-time networking for games.
- Ability to communicate well with team members across all departments including Engineering, Art, Design, Production, and QA.
- 2 or more years of professional experience working with Unity.
- Knowledge of Unity networking solutions and add-ons UNet, Bolt, Forge, etc
- Programming skills in any of the following areas: AI, graphics, tools, user interface, web development.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Rackspace or Linode.
- Passion for creating classicly-inspired RPGs.