We are looking for an experienced user interface designer who wants to join our talented UI design team in making brand new games and maintaining current ones. This person will work directly with the lead UI designer and will be responsible for defining UI flows and UI graphic design in collaboration with product manager, art directors and developers. We are interested in experienced candidates with high levels of creative energy and passion for creating amazing artwork. This is a perfect opportunity for those who would like to learn and grow while their work will be affecting millions of users.
- Work directly with the lead UI designer to build functional wireframes, flows, graphic design and animatics in order to pre-visualize new game features.
- Work with the art director to create concept art and develop graphic design ideas for new UI features.
- Work with designers and engineers to implement UI artwork into the game.
- Work directly with the art team to ensure the look and feel of the UI remains consistent.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game UI.
- Exceptional communication skills in English.
- Open mind with a desire to experiment and learn.
- Passion to solve design problems and the ability to show multiple solutions.
- Feel for usability and interaction design.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing functional and elegant user interfaces from concept to completion.
- Portfolio showing strong graphic design and typographic sensibilities.
- Experience with motion graphics is a plus.
- Experience programming or scripting (Unity) is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a neat business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
About the company:
Ekipa2 d.o.o. is part of the Outfit7 Limited, a UK multinational entertainment company headquartered in Cyprus.
Find more information at www.outfit7.com.