Lighting Artist (House)
The Lighting Artist is responsible for creating lit environments and
elements, establishing an aesthetic look that achieves the vision of the
Director and Client.
- Design and create the lighting of computer generated objects and
scenes in support of the visual style of the project under the
supervision of the Director.
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues.
- Partner with other CG artists to support the needs of the project.
- Maintain a high level of quality while working on multiple projects under aggressive deadlines.
- Perform technical work in support of shot lighting using various production tools.
This Job is no longer active!