DS Engine Programmer Wanted
• Help architect, support, and extend a C++ DS engine based on a mature technology base.
• Help design and implement future tools and technologies for the DS.
• Provide an accurate task list and adhere to a schedule based on project specifications.
• Reliably create good quality, performance-sensitive code.
• Routinely document engine and tools features.
• Work with gameplay programmers to support title-specific engine features.
• Work with tools programmers to facilitate integration with artist tools and workflows.
• Provide coaching to help develop less experienced engineers and assist them with the creation of their task lists and schedules.
• 1+ years experience in the creation and delivery of leading edge game technology.
• Proficient in C++, object-oriented design, and solid coding practices.
• 3D programming experience with an understanding of 3D mathematics.
• Ability to work in a team environment based on collaborative design and structured code architecture.
• A positive attitude and the ability to take direction and receive criticism.
• Ability to meet deadlines within well-defined production schedules.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
• Specific experience developing on Nintendo platforms.
• Network programming experience.
• General console programming experience.
• Enthusiastic gamer and Nintendo fan.
This Job is no longer active!