Academic Department Chair, Media Arts & Animation
Key Job Elements:
- Provide academic leadership and select, train, develop, manage, and lead faculty and staff team members according to the guidelines provided by the Campus Head of Academic Affairs.
- Provide support to college and community relations activities while planning and implementing a budget including personnel requirements, program expenses, and capital needs.
- Support college programs designed to achieve student completion rates as outlined in the five year strategic plan.
- Collaborate with other Academic Department Directors within own school and across schools: scheduling, sharing faculty, and other.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Campus Head of Academic Affairs.
This Job is no longer active!