The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing teams of artists, production coordinators, production assistants, etc.; and the management of all aspects of our stereoscopic conversion workflow for feature film and other conversion projects working in conjunction with stereographers, production and executive management.
• Working with Studios, Vendors, Producers, Directors, Supervisors and Heads of Department in delivering both small and large-scale conversion projects.
• Creating schedules, tracking progress and reporting project updates, planning reviews and assessing the progression of established project plans.
• Maintaining production databases and communicating with other production teams in the shot planning processes.
• Managing and tracking client feedback, notes, and requirements as they pertain to each project.
• Providing information and support to the production management team.
• Overseeing and coordinating project specific I/O of media and information.
• Participation in artist, lead, and team evaluation process.
• Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field.
• 4+ years proven production experience in project management or supervision on feature film projects at an established VFX or feature animation facility.
• You must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive under pressure.
• Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines, software packages and post-production is essential.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills and the ability to motivate within a team environment.
• Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries.
• Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills are required; with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and standard Apple/MAC applications. Knowledge and understanding of editing suites such as FinalCut, AVID, etc. are also extremely helpful.
• Knowledge and understanding of stereoscopic production and 2D/3D conversion a plus.
This Job is no longer active!