Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking User Interface (UI) Designers to join our iPhone and console teams.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working closely with the art and design teams, the User Interface Artist will create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs, in addition to ensuring upcoming titles' usability by designing intuitive, attractive, and innovative UI systems.
• Must possess strong illustration skills, sophisticated design and typographic sensibilities.
• Should be well versed in Photoshop.
• High-res next generation specialist
• Flash and Motion Graphics experience a plus.
• Must provide a solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work.
• Knowledge of 3D drawing
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively and contribute to team atmosphere.
• Nuanced understanding of user interface design
• Familiarity with new trends.
• Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
• Works well under deadline pressure.
• Must possess an enormous passion for games.
This Job is no longer active!