UI Designer for Los Angeles
User Interface Designer
obsess over the smallest of interactions? Does the non-sensical
placement of buttons on a coffee machine drive you crazy? Are you
determined to improve player experiences? If any of this sounds vaguely
familiar, Zynga needs your help to drive cutting edge gaming and social
interactions. Zynga Los Angeles, the studio that created Empires &
Allies, is looking for exceptionally talented User Interface and
The things you’ll do:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of player interactions to transform complex design requirements into intuitive interface.
- Leverage superior visual design skills to distill the creative vision of our games into elegant experiences.
- Produce the full gamut of UI from wireframes and high fidelity concepts all the way to in-game assets.
- Constantly advocate for the best player experience possible while balancing design and business objectives.
- Effortlessly collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast paced environment.
- Strive to understand and empathize with players and use that knowledge to establish best practices.
- Inspire yourself and the team around you to deliver our audience the best play experience possible.
- But most of all love what you do and have some fun in the process.
The skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of professional user interface/experience design for games, web, mobile or other software development.
- Flash expert with experience transforming static designs into usable assets.
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools.
- Deep understanding of interactive design principles, graphic design fundamentals, typography, color theory and composition.
- Social gaming experience in a web-based, console, mobile or client space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate throughout the production process.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced work environment from launch to live operations.
- Bonus skills, but not a deal breaker: 3D modeling, animation, motion graphics, mobile UX, Actionscript 3 and Flash Builder.
This Job is no longer active!