Cinderbiter is looking for a storyboard lead/supervisor for a new stop-motion feature helmed by Henry Selick (Coraline, The Nightmare Before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach.)
Cinderbiter is a new stop-motion company whose mandate is to make great, scary films for young 'uns with a small, tight-knit crew who watch each other's backs. Joining Henry on Cinderbiter's first production will be veteran team members Eric Leighton and the celebrated production designer, Lou Romano. That's right – Lou Romano!
- Experience on at least one animated feature as a key story artist.
- Strong drawing skills that don't require tone and embellishment to make their point.
- You know to draw funny without relying on tiresome, bloodless cliches.
- You possess a quirky sense of humor that comes through in your drawing.
- Ability to lead a small team of other highly-talented story artists.
- You are self-confident but not arrogant; you know how to keep working a scene and support the director's vision.
- Know how to use different shots to tell the story well and don't rely on a layout department to figure it out for you.
- Experience with Toon Boom and Cintiq a plus
This Job is no longer active!