Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking talented 3D Animators to join our mobile and console teams at our new Toronto studio.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Working with the designer and artistic director
• Assigning and adjusting character skeletons (bones)
• Animating characters using Character Studio
• Excellent knowledge of 3DS MAX (experience in Character Studio);
• Ability to make low-poly meshes and low-resolution textures
• Knowledge of human anatomy and motion;
• Strong fundamental understanding of the basic principals of animation (posing/rhythm)
• Experience with Motion Builder an asset
• Video game enthusiast
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• Organized and efficient;
• Ability to work unsupervised;
• Able to work under pressure.
• Bilingual French/English an asset
This Job is no longer active!